Monday, June 15, 2009

Homegrown Photoshoot

Every once in a while I'll get the itch to dress up and go take some pictures. With a little prodding, Kaylee agreed to take some pictures, if I would show her how to do a few things on photoshop.

The pictures were either taken by me, Kaylee, or my Mom, with her dang awesome Olympus camera......ooh...so jealous. Kaylee edited the ones of herself. I think they're great, I love them!! I guess this means I'll have to share the computer now......


Twinners!!!!!

She resisted making this face when I told her to, but it ended up being one of her favorites!

I realize everybody in Mesa takes pictures by this door, but who could blame them? It's awesome!!!




Oh so adorable.

4 comments:

  1. what door is that?!?!?! i see it alot but idk where it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've probably seen it five billion times. it's right next to the school, a little past sweet cakes and all that stuff. I think it's on the same building as the store contagious and glitter box, just on the side of it. You'll know it when you see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. So when do I get to be involved in one of these photo shoots. HELLO you two could be prime advertisement. but boy do I need an editing program. And soon! hahaha. Love you. You did a great job on your work though. The more you do it, the better you get. And photography is WAY more fun to practice than English and math homework. Bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness yeah!!! We totally will invite you next time we do one of these!! And I think I'll have to take pictures of you and eric, too!! Maybe some cool lookin ones for your new house!!! :)

    ReplyDelete