Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not a Picture I took,but I Can Pretend

So I can't exactly put my finger on why I love this picture so much. Maybe it's the trees, or how my cousin took the picture where my feet are halfway off the ground, and my hair is flying up, but the motion is just really nice in this!!! okay, time for people to comment!!! which one do you like best?

# 1 (the original)



#2 cropped and a red and green tint




#3 black and white

#4 Lighting effects


seriously people the jig is up, I know you're there, I want your opinion!!

6 comments:

  1. Aubri I commenting!! So I am officially not lamesauce!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. shweet!!! I officially deem you - not lame sauce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe im commenting too! even tho i comment alot.. in fact.. it feels like the only one that does comment.. so i dont feel lamesauce now cause other ppl are commenting!

    i like what you did on this blog, its sorta what i do :) A+++

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, thank you for commenting!!!No one told me which one you like better though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the red/green one is favorite because it brings a serious summer feel to the photo, which the content totally supports. I dunno that the vignette frame does anything for this image...but it doesn't look bad either

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #4 best, I think the frame does more for the depth of the picture.

    ReplyDelete