Monday, February 1, 2010

Published!! (well.... sorta)



Last Friday my teacher at EVIT told me - ' hey Elise, I think you'll be happy to see one of these posters I'm printing off for the Tech Fest, that's a picture you took, I believe ' and I was ecstatic to see the biggest, most beautiful hi resolution picture sitting there on the desk. Call me a nerd, but it was so,so exciting to see it that big!! Soooo exciting!! I usually don't like taking pictures of myself, but I figured that 10 years from now I'm gonna want a picture of me right next to my first (hopefully not the last) 'published' photo. I apologize for the quality of the photo, my little digital camera is pathetic compared to the giant ones I usually use and we had to snap it real fast before someone walked in the picture.














No comments:

Post a Comment