Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Studio Photo Recap

Today was the last day of the EVIT school year, and although I will be returning next year, I am very sad to be without that creative outlet the entire summer. I can't believe it's been a year since I started it and me and my sappy self can't help but remember how much I did not want to go that stupid 'graphic design' class. Where I would learn nothing about photography. And boy... was I wrong! I feel like there is no better place that I could learn about photography AND graphic design. I learned from experience, with real job and real people. Not just from a textbook. Anyways. I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's a recap of this year's studio photos, from the beginning to end. It's crazy to see the difference!


The picture above is from the very first studio photo shoot I ever participated in. I was so nervous, but fell in love with it!










No comments:

Post a Comment