Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Brain Child

So I realize that since I am in almost all of these pictures it's technically not my photography, but it's my dream for a photoshoot, and I felt like the best way I could express it was to be in the pictures myself. Sometimes I can't sleep because I'm thinking of elaborate photoshoot ideas.... (I'm a bit crazy and obsessed, I don't mind admitting it) and this shoot actually ended up working out. Between the dress, the copper letters, and the location, it was this perfect romantic and whimsical shoot.










3 comments:

  1. I love the sepia toning. I love the not-all-in-focus goodness. I love that you are so dang beautiful.

    Where did you take these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the "LOVE" letters from the old AZ GLOVE sign?(; Super cute idea Elise!! <3

    ReplyDelete