Thursday, October 28, 2010

I don't consider myself a nature photographer by any means, at all. But when you're traveling through to Utah and Idaho, and sitting in the car for over 24 flippin' hours.... You can't help but look at the scenery. And it was actually relaxing editing these, when I'm editing a client's pictures I'm always.... (always) thinking 'oh my gosh what if they don't like it???!!' The flowers are always so easy to please :)



(technically my sister took this one. It was on her side of the car so I handed her the camera and demand she take a picture!)










Oh yeah..... Did I mention I'll be moving to the lovely Utah for college next September? I'm just starting to build up a client base here in Arizona... I'll definitely miss that. But hey. I'm sure there are plenty of people in Utah wanting pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment