Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jalen Senior Pictures

So this is Jalen. Jalen and I have known each other since 7th grade, when he was Winthrop in 'The Music Man' and all of my friends had a crush on him. And now him and I are Seniors!! It's crazy stuff, people. Anyways, Jalen is an AMAZING actor and singer, he's in a new play every time I turn around. This shoot was so fun. We rode the light rail to ASU and found some awesome places down there and Mill avenue, and since Jalen is an actor I got so many different looks out of him, it was nice shake up from the typical smile! Thank you Jalen for being such an easy subject and a wonderful friend!!




It took him a while to warm up to smiling at the camera, so I had him fake laugh at first, and I quite like the result!










I'm kind of in love with the image above... I can't decide why. Maybe it's the clarity, maybe it's the expression, maybe it's because it's a typical 'Jalen' face. I can't decide. Either way, I love it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment