Monday, September 12, 2011

Kaylee & Chris + Engagement Session

Although I took these in July, I am just now finalizing everything, it's crazy how time loses track of you! This here is my twin sister, Kaylee. I will be blogging their wedding pictures soon, but these will have to do for now. I took these in BEAUTIFUL Utah, which is not lacking in beautiful scenery! Kaylee and Chris are not lacking in love, either ;) These 2 were so fun to photograph, and I was able to try out a few different things because... hey. They're family! Stay tuned for Wedding pictures!




You can NOT get a scene like this in AZ!!













                                       


 One of my favorites!!












2 comments:

  1. I really adore your work and am wondering if you have any free Saturdays open between now and say thanksgiving-ish to do some photos. If you could give me a call at 602-318-4299 it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks and can't wait to hopefully hear from you. -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elisa thanks again for the phone call, my email is tcrittenden11@gmail.com and like I said, hopefully we can figure something out for the next few weekends. I'd love to be able to get something done by Thanksgiving (the latest) depending on how you do your ordering since I know a few pics will be heading to Texas, California and other places. Thanks again can't wait to hear back from you. -Tara

    ReplyDelete